Two-X Flex 1-Year is a product for borrowers looking for jumbo financing while utilizing just 1 year of documentation. It is also a great option for self-employed borrowers. This new proprietary loan offering gives borrowers even more purchasing power allowing them to qualify based on as little as one year of documentation.
- 1-year of income documentation used for qualifying
- Wage earner and self-employed borrowers
- Up to 90% LTV with no MI
- As low as 640 minimum FICO
- $100,000 minimum loan amount
- Up to $3,000,000 maximum loan amount
- 30 year fixed
- 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 ARM –fully amortizing and interest only
- Primary Residence, Second Homes, Investment Properties
- Up to 50% DTI
- Available in all states
- 1-2 units, PUD and warrantable condo
Two-X Flex: 1-Year loans are especially attractive to…
- Borrowers who are self employed.
- Borrowers looking for Jumbo financing and have 1 years’ documentation rather than the traditional 2 years.
Exclusively from Finance of America Mortgage
Two-X Flex: 1-Year is unique to Finance of America Mortgage. No other lender has it, which makes this financing type one of a kind.
Only One Year of Bank Statements Required
Qualified borrowers need only provide one year's worth of bank statements to receive approval.
Get an idea of what your monthly mortgage payment may be, including costs associated with your mortgage such as property taxes, homeowners insurance, and Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), if applicable.
Recalculate your new house payment based on loan amounts, interest rates, and other factors, to see if refinancing your mortgage is a smart financial move.
Calculate how much house you can afford. Get an estimate for a mortgage amount that may fit comfortably within your budget.
You have questions, we have answers.
Together, we’ll find great mortgage solutions.
Schedule a talk with a mortgage advisor or leave a message. We’ll get back within one business day.
Why Finance of America Mortgage?
We’re not about pushing loan papers. We’re about moving your dream forward. And we do that through knowledgeable local advisors, a personal approach, and a variety of smart loan options.