A Place to Hang Your Hat
Dedication to Employees and Improving Quality of Life
Finance of America Cares
- An emphasis on caring for our communities, our employees, and our customers.
- An employee-funded and company-matched nonprofit whose mission is to stengthen our communities, enrich lives, and inspire caring.
Building healthy communities through grantmaking for nonprofits in three focus areas: Youth, Veterans, & Human Services
The Team Member Volunteer Program provides Finance of America Companies employees the opportunity to be a part of the transformative power of donating their time and energy toward charitable causes that match their passions through volunteerism.
Employee Assistance Fund
The Employee Assistance Fund (EAF) is a program designed to support our valued staff in times of unexpected financial hardship.
Employees are invited to voluntarily donate to Cares through payroll deductions or individual contributions to be reinvested in promoting the welfare of employees and their local communities.
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible Paid Time Off for eligible employees
- Flexible Work Environment
- Volunteer Time
- Parental Leave
- Finance of America Cares Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Perks at Work
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Quit For Life Program
Opportunity for Career Advancement & Growth
- National Training Team & Support
- Path to possible licensure
- Support in career growth
- Life and AD&D Coverage
- Optional Disability Coverage
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospitalization
- 529 Savings Plan
- Employee Mortgage Loan Program
- Identity Theft Protection Service
Investment Back into Our Managers and Employees
National Training Events
- Exclusive training and coaching events with industry experts
- Barry Habib (MBS Highway, Author)
- Dan Savage (Mortgage Coach)
- Sales Rally / Rechard Rally
- Weekly Company New Calls
- Holiday Events
President’s Club awards our Top Producers with an exclusive getaway. A place where ideas and successes are shared.
- 2013 Maui, HI & Key Largo, FL
- 2014 Maui, HI & Marco Island, FL
- 2015 Maui, HI & Tampa, FL
- 2016 Maui, HI & Puerto Rico
- 2017 Maui, HI & Fort Myers, FL
- 2018 Maui, HI
- 2019 Maui, HI
- 2020 Puerto Rico
- 2021 Palmetto Bluff, SC
- 2022 Napa Valley, CA
President’s Club Inner Circle
The Inner Circle is an exclusive trip for the best of our best.
- Our top 10 producers and top 10 managers in the entire company are awarded an exclusive “seat at the table” as they are joined by leadership for company brainstorming and idea sessions that could influence the company’s future goals – an event like no other!
Need an Introduction?
Finance of America Mortgage LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating a positive workplace environment, which means ensuring that we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for employees and their families. Finance of America Mortgage offers a variety of options for health, dental, vision and other coverage, in addition to a matching 401(k) program.
If you are ready to join our team, become our latest CXO, and be a part of our FAMily please submit your information below and we will get back to you!