Finance of America Mortgage focuses on helping our customers buy the essential things in life. We offer a comprehensive suite of tools to help our advisors engage and retain their customers. From buying MSRs to our comprehensive servicing platform, we are consistently introducing new customers to our advisors.
- We monitor your database for additional business opportunities and feed you NEW business through purchased mortgage servicing rights (MSR).
We are ALL IN with Distributed Retail
- Servicing our own loans
- Retain existing clients
- Build Loyalty
- Cross-sell your customers
- Buying NEW MSR and distributing to our distributed retail advisors
- An innovative model that puts our advisors at the center of our efforts to retain customers
- FAM is betting BIG on YOU, the self-generated advisor
- A true partnership between corporate and sales force
- Investing millions into securing additional MSR
- Our goal is reaching over 80% retention
- Industry average is 20%
- Industry best is 80%
- Reaching over 80% can be achieved with you – a highly trained, relationship manager, and self-generated advisor
- You’ve worked so hard to earn a relationship; we’re going to make sure you retain it.
- RETAIN More business with existing clients.
- REINFORCE Using leads from our MSR book.
- REACH Your highest potential.
- Two-XM IQ (Technology)
Finance of America Mortgage’s Two-XM IQ, automated borrower intelligence technology, pushes opportunity directly to your fingertips.
- The system alerts our advisors when…
- Past customers have their credit pulled
- Past customers list their home
- A past customer qualifies for equity for a cash out
- Designed to capitalize established relationships you have your existing borrowers
- Recapture refinance business & cross-sell
- They’ve been assigned servicing
- And more!
- Affinity – Finance of America Mortgage’s HomeAccess
HomeAccess allows you to offer affinity opportunities and discounts to your local businesses
- Offer lender capped fees and lender credits to customers who are employed by affiliated companies.